The Carcassonne is a clever tile-laying game. The southern French city of Carcassonne is famous for its unique roman and medieval fortifications. The players develop the area around Carcassonne and deploy their followers on the roads, in the cities, in the cloisters, and in the fields. The skill of the players to develop the area will determine who is victorious. The game is for ages 8 and up and 2 to 5 players.
Features & details
- Players build the area surrounding this impressive city, one tile at a time
- Place followers on fields, cities, roads or monasteries in order to score as many points as possible
- Entirely redesigned and modernized, this edition includes two expansions: The River and the Abbot
- Great for social gatherings and families; games last 35 minutes
- For 2 to 5 players, ages 7 and up