Surrealist Dinner Party
On your turn, bring new guests to the party, serve food and drink, or have guests socialize with their neighbors at the table. Each artist also has a unique habit, so pay careful attention to who is sitting next to whom! Of course you want to make all the guests you’ve invited happy, but if you can arrange for your opponents’ guests to start a little drama, that’s okay too!
It is living and ceasing to live that are imaginary solutions. Existence is elsewhere… – André Breton.
- 2-4 Players | 35 minutes | ages 13+
- 30 famous Surrealist artists and writers to invite to the party
- Beautiful illustrations by artist Virginia Mori on extra large cards
- A stainless steel platter for serving food tokens to your guests
- 100 appetite tokens: wine, food, dessert, compliments, and drama!
- Booklet containing info about each of the Surrealists in the game